Level 1 Cycle Training at Colman Junior School
Before the Easter holiday, 35 children took part in the 2017 Level 1 cycling. Luckily the weather was kind and everyone was able to improve their cycling skills.
Children learned and practised:
- Basic bicycle maintenance
- How to be easily seen with conspicuous clothing
- How to make a safe start, a safe stop and an emergency stop
- Cycling in straight lines, around corners, in-between cones
- looking behind safely while cycling
- How to cycle slowly.
Everyone who took part received some cycling goodies and a certificate.
Well done everyone!