- PTA Bake Sale – Weds 29th March
- PTA Quiz and Chips Night 21st April 2017
- Summer Fair – Friday 8th July 2016
- Non-Uniform day this Friday 17th June!
- PTA Quiz and Chips Night – Friday 26th February 2016
- PTA Calendars 2015
- PTA Winter Disco 2015
- PTA Family Ceilidh
- Colman PTA Train
- Summer Fair – Friday 3rd July 2015
- PTA Pop Up Shop – Wednesday 13th May 2015
- PTA News December 2014
- Christmas Disco – Wednesday 17th December 2014
- PTA 2015 Calendar Order Form
- PTA Chairs Report Academic Year 2013-14
- PTA AGM – Tuesday 11th November, 7pm in Dining Room
- PTA Minutes 6th March 2014
- PTA AGM Minutes 22nd January 2014
- PTA AGM Agenda 22nd January 2014
- PTA Newsletter
There is a joint Colman Infant and Junior Schools PTA. All parents automatically become members when their child starts school.
The PTA organizes a variety of events and activities. Not all of these are for raising funds. Newsletters are sent home regularly and a copy is also posted on the parents’ notice board along with notices of other forthcoming events.
All parents are welcome at PTA meetings and we hope that as many people as possible will feel able to become active members.
Parent Teacher Association
- Joint Chair – Sam Kingswood & Chris Kingswood
- Vice Chair – Sue Chedgey
- Treasurer – Jackie Gooch
- Secretary – Emma Gedge
- Infant Parent Reps – Emma Bidle, May Taylor & Lou Moore
- Infant Teacher Reps – Jane Havers, Nicky Rolfe & Nick Southgate
- Junior Parent Reps – Dominic Okamoto, Kate Lonergan & Michelle Thompson
- Junior Teacher Reps – Rachel Smith & Julie Sandford
Charity no: 278445
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any feedback or suggestions on email@example.com
Everyone is welcome please come along and find out about our fundraising and school community activities. Please see Events Calendar for next meeting.
Earn cash for us when you shop online.
Please quote reference SCO1267 when ordering to earn 20% cash back for the PTA.
Please donate unwanted textiles in the bins located behind the Infant school hall and to the rear of the Junior school playground.
Sign up as a family member quoting membership reference 12214 to access Parents Perks money off offers.