- PTA Newsletter November 2018
- PTA School Tea Towels for Sale
- PTA Coffee Morning – Monday 8th October
- Eaton Park Train Fun Day! Tues July 3rd 3.15-4.45pm
- PTA Disco Letter
- PTA Fete Details
- PTA Fete Leaflet
- Non Uniform Day Wednesday 6th June 2018
- PTA Cake Stall
- PTA Fundraiser
- PTA Coffee Morning – Mon 30th April
- PTA Quiz and Chips Night
- PTA Quiz & Chips Night – Fri 2nd March 2018
- PTA Coffee Morning 20.02.18
- Christmas Craft Event
- PTA Coffee Morning – Monday 4th December
- PTA Christmas Craft Party – Friday 8th December
- PTA Pop-Up Shop – Friday 3rd November
- PTA AGM – Thursday 2nd November 2017
- Summer Fair – Friday 8th July 2016
- Non-Uniform day this Friday 17th June!
- Summer Fair – Friday 3rd July 2015
- Christmas Disco – Wednesday 17th December 2014
There is a joint Colman Infant and Junior Schools PTA. All parents automatically become members when their child starts school.
The PTA organizes a variety of events and activities. Not all of these are for raising funds. Newsletters are sent home regularly and a copy is also posted on the parents’ notice board along with notices of other forthcoming events.
All parents are welcome at PTA meetings and we hope that as many people as possible will feel able to become active members.
Parent Teacher Association
- Joint Chair – Sam Kingswood & Chris Kingswood
- Vice Chair – Sue Chedgey
- Treasurer – Jackie Gooch
- Secretary – Emma Gedge
- Infant Parent Reps – Emma Bidle, May Taylor & Lou Moore
- Infant Teacher Reps – Jane Havers, Nicky Rolfe & Nick Southgate
- Junior Parent Reps – Dominic Okamoto, Kate Lonergan & Michelle Thompson
- Junior Teacher Reps – Rachel Smith, Julie Sandford, Abi Macdonald, Katie Pountain, Steph Makins
- Staff Rep- Lesley Henery
Charity no: 278445
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any feedback or suggestions on email@example.com
Everyone is welcome please come along and find out about our fundraising and school community activities. Please see Events Calendar for next meeting.
Earn cash for us when you shop online.
Please quote reference SCO1267 when ordering to earn 20% cash back for the PTA.
Please donate unwanted textiles in the bins located behind the Infant school hall and to the rear of the Junior school playground.
Sign up as a family member quoting membership reference 12214 to access Parents Perks money off offers.